Water Bob rip off!

Do not let smooth talker Water Bob from Five Cities Water Systems sell you a ScaleStop water treat ment system.

After selling this system as an upgrade over water softners customers of Shea homebuilders were refused refunds for this "wonderful" self contained "softner".

When it proved to be smoke and mirrors Bob kept everyone's cash and refused to refund. Luckily for some Shea stepped up and did the right thing and refunded their money.

Unfortunately for me, I got stuck because I purchased from the smooth ripoff artist "Water Bob". Buyer beware! Stay away please!

Had an Experience with Five Cities Water Systems?

Comments

Santa Maria, California, United States #748140

This is a dangerous company to do business with.Be very careful with the wording on their contract - "Check for leaks".

If there is a leak 5 Cities Water will tell you it's your fault for not finding it.

We had several thousand dollars of damage caused by them and it became an insurance nightmare because they refused to pay.I strongly recommend not doing business with them based on my experience.

pyfebs zdicerv

rwhdfp

Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more